Wow. What a packed last few days....I mean, I worked saturday, raced over to pick up Jamos at his home 1.5 hours away- then we raced up to GR for a wedding, a beautiful wedding of a girl I traveled with and I got to see my wonderful friend caitlin and her new babe, Asher. That was Jamos and my first wedding experience. It was nice. I like Grand Rapids. Then, we were back in C-town, went to church, visited with my grandma, dad and step-mom, went to see his grandma and grandpa and played with their cocker spaniel, packed, shopped for last minute items, completed the application for dental school, got everything ready....man, it was packed full. I was going to leave yesterday to come back, Jamos and I said our goodbyes before he left for costa rica- and then, i drove back thru town to get on the highway, i checked my cell- pottery got cancelled and THEN I took some of the stuff J needed to pack- so I had to drive back to his house and ended up there for another night. I left at 6am this morning and drove back to work. I got to work at 7:30 and my eyes were so tired...cause I only got 4 hours of sleep last night- so I thought I would just lay the seat back and sleep in the car- well, the next thing I knew I woke up and it was after 8am so I jumped out of the car and ran into work in a complete daze! So much for being early today!!!!
But, jamos just called and he is in Miami and I hope he calls me back soon!!! I want to talk to him! My sweet boyfriend;)
No comments:
Post a Comment