Tuesday, February 28, 2006

waiting

I got to work at 7:30 again this morning, and no one was here...of course...so, I checked my emails and such before we leave for this all day training thing...then, my friend Beth from work signs on AOL IM and I am like, where are you? And she is like, HOME and I am like WHAT. Apparently everyone but me got told that if you want to just check your voice mail and your emails from home, you can do that and meet at the morning place, instead of coming to work and all leaving together. So, I am a little irked about that...
well, maybe a little more than a little.

But, I saw the beautiful sunrise, I saw the snow flicker like diamons...It was beautiful and a reminder that God will help me, God will show me what his plans are for me, and he will just continue to guide me as long as I give it to him, that includes that worrying and the times I get irked...

I miss Jamos. Last night I watched "MUST LOVE DOGS" and i loved it and it was fun and THEN I watched the season finale of "THE BACHELOR" and he picked the nice teacher and I am so glad that he did!!! YIPPEE!! Sometimes, though, he really reminded me of Jamos...Jamos and I being together and talking and laughing....and I miss that SO much. I could just remember being with him and how it felt...I could cry. But, I am at work, so I won't be crying...
Hopefully, I will hear from him soon.

No comments: