Wow, last night, I went WEDDING DRESS SHOPPING!!! Totally crazy that I, Emily Starke got to try on dresses for MY wedding!!! Ridiculous!! I had a great time, it is really hard to decide, but I know when I find the perfect dress, it will be perfect! :) And, along the way it is just fun to try them on and look beautiful! :)
So, this has been fun, but I am really looking forward to just spending time with Jamos this weekend. We need time together to just talk and "be" without running around for the holidays!!! I know we will have fun, and we can figure some of this wedding stuff out as well! We have big decisions to make in the future and so, pray together with us, that the Lord will open and close doors while leading us to the right thing. :) Thank you! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment