I did get x-rays of my toe because as of now, my toe actually hurts more than my 4 scars from the surgery....so, I gave more co-pays to the doctors of america and went to have it looked at. I also had x-rays and we discovered good news, that my toe is NOT broken. So, that makes me feel better about walking on it when it hurts! :) I cant damage it anymore than it probably is! Also, he said this, take 4 advil 3 times a day- this equals 12 advil a DAY until the wedding. Either that PA was on drugs or I am going to be flying high for the next 8 days! :)
oh, the other day, on my way to the hospital for my quick follow up appointment, I was driving along, I stopped at the local downtown coffee shop, got a latte, and a free shot of espresso....I was feeling good about the jackson area- how I know my way around and can go to the hospital no problem...then it happened....I saw the speed limit drop to 25, so I slowed down, but not soon enough....and there he is. The cop. The cop that wants to pull Emily over!!!! And give Emily a ticket.
So, latley, like i said in previous posts, life has been giving me LEMONS! And, now we are just praying for protection! :)
If you want to pray for me, here are some ways in which you can.
- The wedding details working themselves out- or at least that i will know how to work them out
- my mom is flying to michigan on Saturday- for safety for her
- for the weather on Friday and SAturday- September 7-8 that it will be sunny and cool- with hardly any wind (i dont want to mess up my hair- and I know God cares:))
- For health for Jamos and I and everyone in our lives- that people will remain healthy and calm in spirit.
so, there ya go! :) An update from me! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment