Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A walk down picture lane.

I tried to put this pictures in order, but you know how blogging goes...below is a picture on my flight BACK from Michigan...with the FROST- the entire floor board was covered in ICE- and the white little bracket is actually FROST- there was frost on each metal piece all around and on my seat.
As you can see in this close up- it is RIDICULOUS. I will let you know what NWA says when they get back to me...I was FROZEN on the flight.

A night shot of the pool area at our place.

One of my FAVORITE things to do in Houston- go to the Nature Center and walk/hike around.


If you want a great pair of shoes for walking, hiking, anything"ing" get some KEENS. I love these shoes.

Jamos running at our complex. He is doing a 10 K on Saturday, so I am excited to go and cheer him on!!
Day time shot of the pool.I love it.


TO MICHIGAN: stopped at my old apartment and saw my neighbor, Ginny. She is 89 years old and doing wonderfully. We keep in touch thru the miles! I look gross, so please, just look at her blue eyes!
Go Matching Shirts! This is Lauren and I before Senior Expedition, the entire reason I was in Michigan in February. She let me stay at her place.
This is Rachel and I at this great deli downtown- YUMMY- we were making her husband a valentine (already made my husband one)- hand made with construction paper. Yea, mine was UGLY. She was good.
Got to see my dad and step mom on Saturday- it was SNOWING the night before. Ew.


BACK TO TEXAS---- Jamey came to visit!!! :) Below, we are in Galveston on the beach.

My obsession with photography, leads me to talking people into being my model! :)I got some great shots of her.


Mardi Gras on "The Strand" in Galveston.



No comments: