Wednesday, May 13, 2009

San Antonio

Wow, just realized I never posted pictures from our weekend adventures to San Antonio with Sara and Lucas! :)
Jamos and I - after I realized I had my camera on a 5 shot sequence- so I was laughing and being a dork.


Dork=me

The Riverwalk




A Bird Mid-Flight!



A VERY blurry picture of the caves we went into...



View from our room in San Antonio!


Sara and Lucas and Jamos and I - after breakfast- on the day we left :( So sad.

After Dinner along the riverwalk

Jamos and I at the Alamo


Sara and Lucas (and Jamos!) at the Alamo.

She is so pretty!

2 comments:

Matthew and Valerie said...

I was just reading through your last few weeks of crazy! Sometimes, when it rains, it pours....quite literally in your case! We'll be praying for you two!

Mom Heart Ministries of McMinnville said...

Your camera takes great photos Em! We'll be praying for your weekend. =)