Thursday, October 15, 2009

Apparently when one is busy, you forget to blog...or...feel that nothing is worth of being blogged about...either way. Sorry. Haven't been good at this since my nights are filled with homework and my days are filled with work.

The weather is supposed to cool off tonight- being in the 60's tommorow and I am pretty excited to shut off the air for a bit...it has been running since FEBRUARY!!!

Last weekend we filmed again- it was good. I even felt famous when a large table of people wanted to know who I was, what I was doing there, and wanted to be on film with me! So, we did an interview type deal. It was cool UNTIL they left around the same time as Jamos and I- and as we were waiting for the valet to get our car....they were like standing there waiting to see what kinda car I drove (since I am famous- you know! HA.) and, when our 1999 accord pulled up, I got in and I waived and smiled...

Well, I am struggling with an update. Sorry. If you want to come cook, clean and do my homework, I might be inspired to write more!