Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Happy 2010!

I am not too impressed with my new blog layout. So this will be changing soon....well, as soon as I find the time to actually blog/change it!
Being on vacation for 2 weeks was AWESOME!!!! We were in Michigan and loved each second of it. Our flights were delayed to and from Chicago so that gave us ample time to hang out in various airports! :)

It iced, it snowed, it was cold! We enjoyed our families very much! It is always 100%better when we have more time to hang out with EVERYONE and not feel rushed. It helps keep Jamos and I sane as well....

Monday was a hard day! Back to the real world....school work...BLAH and BOO.

We are trying to spend more time in the word. It is SO easy to get distracted by EVERYTHING and not cling to the word that gives us life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you both and miss you very much! Great talking to you tonight Em. Praying for some great news soon!

Beebs