Tuesday, May 18, 2010

We are in our LAST WEEK of finance class. Can I get an AMEN?! I can't believe that I am actually getting an A in FINANCE! Of course, I owe a lot to my husband who is quite good at explaining, re-explaining, and correcting me when I try...BUT, I have done it! :)

This summer we are taking 3 classes. Negotiations, Economics, and Legal issues in HR. We are taking these classes at the SAME TIME. Yes, we are CRAZY. But, if we can do this, we can finish WAY SOON with our Masters. So, six weeks of CRAZY will be worth it!! I am nearly having a panic attack JUST thinking about this stuff...We start June 14 and the classes end July 25. If we don't answer our phone during this time period- you know why! :)

ANYWAYS!!! My house is a mess as usual....trying to get rid of more stuff. On Saturday I went thru our closets and re-labeled and organized everything. I also have 4 boxes of stuff to take to goodwill! :) LOVE IT!

Last night I made stuffed cabbage rolls. I got it from Trisha Yearwoods new cookbook. I was just happy to actually FEED my husband. Whew. :) Success.

No comments: