That is what I call HOMEWORK! :) I know it is boring if I blog about homework, but I have to say, we have 1 week down, 5 weeks to go of THREE CLASSES at the SAME TIME. Yes, we are crazy and YES if anything else in life could come up during this time period, it likely will. For instance, our class started on Monday- that is the day Jamos jumped out of a plane (went skydiving). Then, on Wed-Fri he was in Atlanta for work....We were up until 2am on Tuesday night finishing items due on Wednesday (since he was going to be in atlanta). And this weekend was filled with H to the WORK. :) It seems the more we do the crazier life gets. Isn't that the truth?
I was talking with my dad the other day about how Jamos and I are going to go nuts with all the homework and he reminded me that I am lucky to just be doing homework. I could be fighting in a war like many people are...so, that brought it back to perspective for me.
It is easy to get wrapped up in some pretty stupid things in the scheme of things. I am glad that my dad seems to always bring it "back" to what is important.
Last week Jenn and Jeret (Jamos' brother)were in town. We had a GREAT TIME with them here in Houston! We ate a lot of food and I showed them all the random things about our life in Houston- such as "that is my bank" "that is where I get my hair done" ha ha. I posted earlier some shots of their engagement pictures. So excited about them!
And, let's see... it is raining right now. Oh, I had a girls night last Thursday when Jamos was in Atlanta. My friends Riikka and Sarah came over and we chatted and talked and it was lovely. We even got to paint nails- which I am a fan of doing! :)
I will be sad b/c for three weeks Riikka will be headed back to Finland. It is a bummer, but I will see her again! She is bringing me back some eyelash tint...heard of that? It is GREAT! I actually did it with her but the color was light brown (she is blonde) so it didn't really show up- but you can tint your eye lashes so that even if you are not wearing mascara, they are dark! I am excited. You can't get the stuff here (the best stuff anyways) or you can order it online, but in Finland you can get it for $10 at the local store. I am excited for some lash tinting!!!
Jamos has been VERY busy at work. He has a HUGE training on Thursday that he is preparing for...over 80 people. It is NUTS! So, I am proud of his hard work at getting all that he needs to get done done- plus throw in some homework!!!
We don't have a marriageprep event until August, but we do have to work the Bridal booth downtown at the bridal show. I am recruiting volunteers with ZERO success. BOO.
Well, I'd better get to the going.... homework is calling which means I will go clean something!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment