I have to say, that San Diego is a beautiful place. The ocean, the beaches, the cool air off the pacific...the surf boards, the traffic!, the starbucks, the friends, and the students of IYC were all highlights for me.
Anyways, now that I am back home- we are approaching the end of week 6- which means DONE with our THREE classes. praise GOD.
Have you ever felt stuck? Like, stuck in life? I think Jamos and I feel stuck right now. We have been praying and seeking the Lord for new directions. But, apparently the Lord wants us in Houston right now. It is so frustrating to desire to be elsewhere, but be stuck with no ideas/plans/anything to cling to. I guess the good in this is that we are stuck together! :) I was trying to remember the last time I felt this way- and it was a LONG time ago- so long I don't really remember. I know the Lord has a plan and I HAVE to trust in that. But, boy is it hard to trust when I don't even feel the Lord answering. We have had some very "real" conversations lately....hope God is okay with that.
He is growing us for something big. I have to remember that.
No comments:
Post a Comment