Life is sooo busy!!! I can't believe how crazy life has been. I like it- it keeps the brain from thinking too much or stressing out about 1 thing or another- you know what they say about Idle hands...so, life is good, just really busy. I don't really remember being this busy since I have been out of college. And maybe it isnt like, busy..just I have so many things I want to do- and get done and completed and my house is a mess, i have christmas cards to write, scarfs to complete, crafts I need to work on...just so much random stuff- but then, there is the BF going to costa rica and of course, like I have said before, I think abotu that a lot and make sure everything is getting done with that- so I take on his stress...
anyways, we have completed 4 days of wellspring auditions..that is NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my mind is sooo not musical and I have no clue half the time what people are talking about...so I am glad that it is over!
No comments:
Post a Comment