Today was a marvelous day!!! My mom and I got up early and went down to Venice Beach. It was awesome. The sun was coming out most of the day- kinda chilly, but still, wonderful, since no snow was falling. We looked for sharks teeth...shells....put our feet in the water, felt the breeze on my skin. It was awesome. I can't say that enough!!
Then, we went to the downtown area for a little shopping in the cute shops- I bought some stuff and my mom got me a pretty bracelet and I got a necklace for my grandma......then, we came back and stopped in Ellenton cause my mom said the outlet had a shoe store, clarks, that is real good and has big feet shoes, and sure enough, we both got a pair of shoes- and now I have a comfy pair, so I can walk around campus all day long and not get tired!!! :)
PERFETO!!!!!!!!!
Yesterday was a fun day, I metup with my friend Bethany and George, from high school, he is in the Navy now, and we met up for lunch downtown St.Pete- marvelous food and good times catching up! :) We made an appoinment to get our nails (toes and fingers) done on thursday...and last night, my mom and I got REFLEXOLOGY! That was fun, that is just basically a foot rub, but she pushes on different area's and can tell if you are sore or have congestion...stuff like that. I almost fell asleep!!
Then, my mom tried to fake me out and make me eat YAMS. ICK!!! Mom's can be sneaky, but not THAT sneaky!! :)
Oh, tonight we also went to my granny's house and then she needed a lot of things from the grocery store, so we had to do that...and grocery shopping in florida is so different than grocery shopping in Michigan. Florida is just an overcroweded state. it is ridiculous. people EVERYWHERE......
No comments:
Post a Comment