Thursday, March 23, 2006

life 101

Once again, life 101 has happened! So, I am going to take a few moments and process the amazing things that I do have in my life, to help me take a look at those and hopefully increase my positive attitude.

things that make me happy

  • my family
  • Jamos
  • Jamos' family
  • flowers
  • smelly things
  • diamonds
  • animals of any sort
  • the beach- watching the sunset...feeling the cool sand under your feet. finding stones or shells (depending on where you are)
  • photography
  • cheesecake
  • driving in the country with the windows down
  • country music
  • music that makes you want to dance dance dance!
  • diet cherry pepsi
  • chocolate
  • floating on a raft soaking up the sunshine, feeling the breeze on your skin
  • flip flops
  • my lounge pants/shirts
  • holding hands with the man I love
  • hugging
  • helping others
  • laughter
  • crafts (beads, scrapbooking, whatever..)
  • going to the library for free books and Cd's!
  • trips to target
  • finding a new dress that I love (and dont get stuck in)

No comments: