Friday, March 03, 2006

walmart/sweet home alabama

Last night, I traveled to curves to get my SHIRT!!! I have been wanting this blue tank top all year...since I joined 6 months ago...and yesterday, I picked it off the shelf! Everyone was excited for me, cause I had the count down going...and man oh man...:) I did it!!!

After that adventure of working out and getting the shirt...I went home, changed and went to Walmart to get some items I needed for the birthday brunch I am going to have for my dad and grandma and I when they come on saturday for my birthday (pre-birthday) celebration!!! :) How fun!

Then, I got home, watched "Sweet Home Alabama" and my favorite line from that movie... "why do you want to marry me?" "So I can kiss you any time I want" I love that!!!! So true. :)

Today is friday!! PRAISE JESUS!!!

No comments: