Saturday, September 30, 2006

Party Time!

Last night I had a Body Shop party at my friend Rachels. I was really worried that I would be SO tired and not be able to function- but I did good!!And it was SO fun. :) Good times...then, I was able to come home and tend to my sick boyfriend who decided last minute to come visit me. That was nice, but, he is sick, so I really hope that I do not get sick as well. He left for the place he was staying the night and I was able to get some rest...until 11 am this morning!!! I was like WHAT!! I dont know when the last time I slept that long.

Today I am hoping to take it easy and maybe take a hike in the woods at the park and/or go to Flavor Fruit Farms because Laura the ELEPHANT is going to be there!!! :)

Just a restful day/night and spend good time with my man, because I need it!

No comments: