I had a fun time at church this morning- I met my friend Rachel again today, her husband is in the worship team and was playing his guitar- so, we met up, got coffee and went in for some worship. He was talking about how poluted with noise our lives are...how you can't get just pure silence with no interuptions of planes, cars, phones, voices, you know what I am talking about- so, anyways, the lights were off, the video stopped, no one spoke...listening for God's whisper on our lives! It was pretty neat.
After that, I came home (I went to the early service) and started working on my mom's birthday gift! Her Birthday is the 30th- and so, I worked really hard and got it all done! well, only 1 more thing left to do and that will be okay- So, I was able to to do that- didnt get to clean up or anything, but I did run the dishwasher! :)
Now, I popped in a movie and started placing some Body Shop orders. I didnt realize they wouldn't have the same products in the old catalog and so, my mom has the spring/summer catalog and that is what everyone is ordering out of and I have to try to make it all work out. Kinda crazy. :( I dont really like it. It stresses me out. and I dont like stress:)
SO...that is where I am at right now! :)
Ready for a busy week? I dont know...
No comments:
Post a Comment