This weather is SO making me tired! The darkness so early...the coldness...my shivering all the time...man....why did I move to michigan?? I could be soaking up the ray's in Florida- BUT...i love michigan more! :)
Life is good- getting ready for Christmas...had my 6 month dental visit- yearly physical...the usual fun stuff that people have to do...ugh...but, all clear- except, the dentist told me I grind my teeth and I have a crack in my tooth too- which I even REMEMBER biting down on that popcorn kernel...and now that 2.00 bag of popcorn is going to cost me a lot more if the crack gets bigger and I need a cap...
There are a lot of crazy thought racing thru my mind of things I can write about- most you wouldnt care to know, some are confidential and I can't talk about them, some I just want to keep inside, some I want to clarify and figure out- all these thoughts....and only 1 brain to keep them in.
No comments:
Post a Comment