Jamos walked into the office on Friday to take me to our annual office christmas party at the church- and he had these pretty flowers in hand! What a nice suprise! I loved it! And, I could get very used to that!! I love flowers- so, to get suprised w/ them was even more special! Good job babe. This weekend FLEW by. I can't even tell you how suprised I am at how fast it went. I was hoping for a weekend of watching movies and not doing much- but when Jamos comes to town- it is GO GO GO all the time. He has stuff he wants to do- I have stuff I need to do and together we somehow accomplish everything!
Tonight I cooked steaks on the grill- that tasted good- and even though the snowflakes were falling- the grill was a calling! :)
We did a LOT of Christmas shopping too. It makes for LONG days when you are out and about in the crowds with sore feet! We found some good deals though....you know me- always out to save a penny!!
Tomorrow at work- we have Honors Showcase- 1st of the year- all the high academic students are coming to campus to visit and learn more about the honors program at SAU. It should be a very busy day- which is hard on a Monday!!!
Anyways, Jamos just left and my heart is sad. I hate the miles that seperate us...but, I know the time goes by shortly and we always have the telephone!
No comments:
Post a Comment