Thursday, April 24, 2008

FINALLY!

I love good tv drama- like GRAY's ANATOMY! :) Yippee!!! Jamos and I have been beyond busy- between his work, my work and this stuff I am doing for the church, along with our small group and just trying to not have a break down- this week has been tiring! It keeps me on my toes and I am thankful for each opportunity, but, It does take some getting used to!

Jamos did great at his presenting this week. I have to say, he was pretty nervous about it all, but he did great- I knew he would! :) (with the help of some tums!)

My mom officially has been without a dog for 6 days... she thinks it was a great decision, and she is getting along fine- living with a lady who lives near my mom- so, she gives updates often! They are a good match!

I am in love with the container store- I swear this place has such great stuff! I went there last night- that was my outing for myself- and I bought some pretty AWESOME stuff to help me organize. I dont really feel THAT organized in my home- work yes, home NO.
I got the Flip Folder- which gives you perfectly folded shirts!!! I need this- cause Jamos has SO many shirts and the way I "fold" makes bulky messes in the drawers!! I have enjoyed my time flip folding...:)

My last plant from home depot is in the process of hitting the bucket. totally stinks! But, it is just an azalea, and I am not going to drive all the way there to return it...

I have gotten some really neat books from the library...so, let me just give a shout out to library's they are GREAT places- and really help you save money- by not having to purchase books to read them. AND, you know what that means? MORE ROOM in your house and on your shelves:)

No plans this weekend, I would like to try to make some home made bread- with the help of the bread machine... hmmm...weekend! I can't wait! :)

Well, better go!

No comments: