Sunday, July 27, 2008

crazy week

I have had a crazy week!! :) VBS all week long- at night- from 6-9pm. I LOVED every minute of it! I was with 4 year olds- and I am in love with them! Zane, Chloe, Cassidy, Danielle, Nicole, Andrea, Kaytlin, Drake, Justin. On Friday, my friend Amy won tickets to go to the radio station, Hot 95.7 and see a personal concert with Metro Station and Boys Like Girls. They both have songs on the radio right now. We were the only ones there over the age of like 15...I felt slightly dumb, but also kinda giddy at the end when we got our pictures with them- and the guy rubbed my back and the other guys hair touched my FACE! :) I know, totally funny and reminded me of my experience with New Kids on the Block. I knew I was going to marry Joey. :) Such funny feelings. Don't worry, I texted Jamos and told him right away that the guy rubbed my back and the other guys hair touched my face. He thinks I am a nut. :) It was fun, and we got FREE lunch!

This weekend has been good. Friday night, we cooked with our friend Miseal. He is a really good cook- and grew up in the Dominican Republic, so we always are cooking AMAZING FOOD. Today I was able to go to Target and shop and find REALLY good deals- like, clearance, PLUS coupons for items I wanted anyways. Those are always REALLY good days!! :) How cheap am I?

Jamos and I decided to clean. He was working today, but when he got home, we tackled the house and we did a GREAT job. It was So fun cleaning WITH him- rather than me cleaning all day long. Wow, to do it together was WONDERFUL! After cleaning, we went swimming in the pool- to cool off.

And THEN- we had a spontanious DATE!!! We walked up the road to Macaroni Grill. I have been wanting to go there since we moved here! We had a FABULOUS time together. I will post pictures of my drawing of Jamos :) We got a free appetizer, (coupon) and then, we had a gift card from Christmas to use from my mom! We both ordered really good food, but were SO full- so we will have a great lunch tomorrow after church! :) Yippee! I loved spending time with him and just enjoying each other after working a lot all week.
Enjoy the photos.









1 comment:

Matthew and Valerie said...

I would have been objecting at your wedding if you ended up with Joey McIntyre. He was the reason I got hooked with Dancing with the Stars its first season!