Saturday, July 12, 2008

How can I keep from singing?

I know it is a LOT more fun to read some stories that have been going on in my life rather than me telling you day to day 'stuff'. I am so happy that today is Saturday- why? Well, I guess it gives me another chance to get the things done I needed to get done during the week. I had a nice trip to the library, s QUICK trip thru SAM's club- I was NOT in the mood for that place, so I was in and out with no purchases. Jamos had to work and so I decided I should do some marriageprep stuff- we have a HUGE Bridal Expo next weekend (saturday and sunday) and we are setting up a booth and promoting MarriagePrep. I needed to get a few things done, so I made a trip to the church. It is amazing to me all the time, how I can go to our church and it is just as busy as any day at any time! There are always people coming and going! I love it! :)

After Jamos got home, we were both lazy and watched "The Other Boleyn Girl" which was very good- and supposedly based on a true story. VERY interesting. I love our blue ray player. AMAZING!!! :)

Well, tomorrow is Sunday and things are going to be busy as usual.

2 comments:

Matthew and Valerie said...

Hey girl! I saw that Kelli had asked for your blog website and I had to check it out for myself. (I'm a bit of a cyber stalker...shhh!!) Your posts are hilarious! It's like I'm right there with you.

Mom Heart Ministries of McMinnville said...

Love this picture of you guys! :)