I hope everyone had a lovely thanksgiving. Jamos and I headed to Florida to see my 88 year old granny, my 89 year old Aunt Margie, my mama and the rest of my family. We went last Saturday very early- to arrive in time for my cousins baby shower! She is due in January. Our flight was smooth (thank you for praying!) and we made it in time to pick up our rental car, stop at moms house, change and head to the shower. It was fun!
I will post pictures later.
Actually, we did a lot more, but on Tuesday night, I started getting sick and didn't feel well...Wednesday we had to go to sarasota for an appointment, didn't eat all day b/c I felt so sick. SOOO...then the intestinal issues started happening and today is now Saturday, and I haven't eaten more than chicken broth/jello since Tuesday night.
Can I tell you HOW SAD I am that I was sick for HALF of our FL vacation. I hardly ever get sick.
I hardly got to spend much time with my granny...I mean, I spent SOME time and saw her last night before we left. But, I didn't get to paint her finger nails....play Uno...nothing. STINKER.
And, on that note, i am tired and have no strength. So see ya.
No comments:
Post a Comment