Thursday, December 17, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Whoa, time has flown and I have not posted! Jamos and I are in the midst of 2 grad classes at the same time, so all free time in the evenings is dedicated to our studies. Boo!!!

I am feeling SO much better. I can't believe I was SO sick for Thanksgiving. You don't realize how great healthy can feel until you have been NOT healthy for a while!

Work is good.

My dinner making skills are NOT so good.

And cookie baking....WHAT cookie baking?!

I hope this school is WORTH it. I am glad that my husband enjoys cereal at all times of day....


The house is decorated for Christmas....it is amazing all the boxes of decorations I have just for Christmas. I love sitting in the living room with the christmas tree on and the cozy feelings that come with it.

I have watched Elf, Christmas Vacation, While You Were Sleeping, Santa Baby 1 and 2, Its a Wonderful Life...all great "christmasy feeling" movies!!!

Our apartment cat, which we named BLACK BEAN, is doing really well. She loves coming into our house and relaxing (and eating!!) she doesn't stay too long before she wants to go outside...she is a good cat. I wish she was really mine! I would like to get her spayed....and declawed.

The Christmas season is always increasingly BUSY....I pray that we all have safe travels, health, wonderful time with family and friends.

Merry Christmas!!!!

No comments: