We ended our Organizational Behavior class and Leadership class- which included a TON OF HOMEWORK on Sunday night- starting our 2 new classes on Monday morning. Whew. We are taking Ethics...and a Finance class. WHEW. Me and MATH= no good. I took pre-algebra like 3 times IN HIGH SCHOOL....
Let's pray NOW!
.
.
.
Who talked me into getting my MASTERS?! Good heavens. When we are done with these 2 classes we will have 19 credit hours...let's see...we need 36 to graduate... if I use my calculator...only 17 more credit hours to go. (FYI- I really went to get my calculator....).
On a side note- my grandma gave me a shoulder pad shirt- with 3 buttons in the back...made of some silky material that immediatly bumped me into my 70's.
I went to the store to return it and spent SO MUCH TIME walking in circles...trying to find something that I would like....found a pair of capris...1 shirt.. that is ALL!!!!!! BOO to shopping!!!
What are 30 year olds supposed to wear? I am too old for shorty shorts... too young for shoulder pads.... to tall for some other things. I think sweat pants and a tank fir the bill PERFECT. Good thing I don't leave the house....EVER!
No comments:
Post a Comment