Sunday, April 04, 2010

foreign language or finance class?

I spent my morning in the nursery at church for 4 hours playing with sweet babies like this:



It was SOOOO MUCH FUN!!!!!

HAPPY EASTER!!! Jesus has RISEN!!!! HE HAS RISEN INDEED! What a blessed weekend- knowing what we have to rejoice about! Can't really be sad about much when we know that Christ died for us- and has risen!

Friday I went to work with Jamos. Let's just say- my husband works HARD and a LOT!!!! We were on the crazy highways bright and early and didn't get home until like 10:30pm. WHEW!!!! What a day!! But, it was nice to spend time together while he works... and works he does! I even got to see him put his spanish to use- while he was interpreting for a family!

I found a new hair favorite- from Bumble and Bumble-

No comments: