The weather has finally turned cooler- but it is raining, which means I can't really go outside and play in the fun, cool weather.
I can however try to enjoy the fact that in 17 days I will be DONE WITH SCHOOL. I seriously cannot tell you how great this is.
Of course, it has not really sunk in yet.
But, I am trying to realize that in 17 days I don't have to do homework for a while! (hopefully forever- but never say never right?!).
I am debating about getting a DYSON. I have a review thing going on facebook. But, I really love a good vacuum, so I am hoping that if we take the plunge it will be worth it! :)
In other news, jamos and I were able to vote last night. It never hits me until we have voted- how amazing our nation is- that we have the opportunity to VOTE. Do you know how many people do not have this freedom?
No matter what the results, we all have a chance to make our vote count. If you have never voted, I encourage you to research, talk, and understand the decisions being made in our political world.
Did I tell anyone that my bank here got robbed? It did! I can't believe it. Never banked at a location that had been robbed before...especially with a semi-automatic. Whew! Glad everyone was safe.
Jamos and I are still praying for open doors and asking that you pray too. I am really trying to understand that God knows the desires of both of our hearts for our future and as we trust in him to guide our steps in this life, I have to also trust that he knows what is best and exactly what we need! So far, so good! :)
Be a blessing to somoene today!
1 comment:
A while back one of the banks I go to got robbed too and I thought the same thing! It made me think - wow, it can happen anywhere! I tend to think my bank is safe, but geesh.. watch out!
Post a Comment