Thursday, November 11, 2010

No good very bad day


This was Jamos and my day yesterday...

Well, as you can tell, yesterday was a no good very bad day. Today, was a new day. I woke up with a phone call from my ultrasound results that says I have a GOITER. A what? An enlarged thyroid.... great.

So, I get to now go see an endocrinologist who shall tweak my thyroid with the right amout of this and the right amount of that so my thyroid does not get SO big that it becomes noticable...yah.. let's do that before I have to have it removed. Thanks.

This is a picture of the Thyroid. Get to know yours...


Another thing I was thinking about- was- how satan really does want to destroy the Lord's work. It seems like the week before marriageprep, something goes wrong. In the past the week of MP: I was sick (this happened 2 times- both times I have been sick bad since living here), our transmissions went out in our car, computer crashes,  our bank account got hacked into, etc., I am in firm belief that this happens because MarriagePrep is something that the Lord uses to create strong marriages. Obviously, I have a part in that- even if I am only doing the registrations, food, nametags, etc., He also attacks my own marriage by trying to drive us apart (he uses no good very bad days...). So, take that satan. I love my husband.

Tonight, Jamos and I went to feed the cats and my sweet little one bit my finger while I was feeding it turkey...so, if I get a disease or something, Jamos knows which cat bit me so you can test it...

I am a little anxious about this weekend- because we have so much to do- and a lot of homework! eeck! So little time to do all that we need to do for our classes! AH!





A little reminder of Black Bean. The cat who bit me looks like this- just smaller- since it is a kitten-ish.

No comments: