So, this morning, I brought my newly purchased fake puke into the office to fake people out! :) Apparently it looks really real...so, that is good! :) And....Carrie Clayton in the office....is ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I could take a picture of her beautiful ring, I would, but I dont have my camera so I can't post it on here!!! BUT IT IS BEAUTIFUL!!!! HOW EXCITING!!!! Last night I went and worked out...came home and made some steamed broc. and a fake chicken patty.....new diet...apparently after my step mom performed a 'body comp' test on me....I have some work to do...so, steamed broc. and working out here I come...ridiculous I know...but, whatever. I know that God made me just the way he wants me...and I will respect this temple!! :)
2 comments:
Is your step mom making you work out and diet or something?
yea, diet is more like it. I have been working out at Curves for Women and i like that...kinda:)
Post a Comment