this morning I was having a good time driving to work....enjoying the warmer than usual weather....until I almost was at work....and saw what looked like a black plastic bag flying everywhere...all over the road.....I looked closer...
closer...
OH MY GOSH!! It was a baby squirrel that had been hit and was injured and flinging its body everywhere!!! It was SO SAD!!!! I didnt know what to do for the little guy. OH man, boy does that break my heart when I see something like that. I love animals.
Last night, I worked out with my workout buddy!!! AWESOME. Let me tell you....talking while working out makes the time pass MUCH FASTER!!! It is amazing!!!! So, that was great, and then, came home, knitted a little, had a slimfast shake...had a nice 2 hours at home before it was time to fall asleep. I stayed late to call last night and I am doing that again tonight. That is the hardest part of my job. Not the actual calling students, but the staying AFTER work to do it. It is hard. HARD.
No comments:
Post a Comment