Sunday, November 12, 2006

Christmas is coming! :)


Photo Booth Fun! :) Jamos and I love photo's and we love spending time in the photo booths!! :)
Above is the ipod my mom is getting me for christmas!! It is a nano! :) I am Pumped cause it is red- for aids prevention in Africa!
This weekend I have caught the Christmas spirit early and done lots of christmas shopping as well as christmas gift wrapping! This is the 1st year I have done a good job at wrapping gifts...they look beautiful- like I want to take a picture of them! And I am really excited cause my friend Jamey said she will be in Seattle when I want to go out there in the spring!!! I am so excited! :) YIPPEEE!! Washington here I come! So, now we get to think of all the fun things we can do in less than a week! I have to research and see what I would enjoy!!! And, I am just thankful I get to see my friend Jamey. She is lovely.

:)

I am watching, "over the hedge" right now...as the laundry washes, the dishwasher is running...and I was trying to scan some photos but I couldnt figure it out for the life of me! ANNOYING!!! So, I gave up on that and I will continue to putz around the house!!!


Church was AWESOME this morning. I didn't want the worship to end! It was awesome....no other word to describe it!!! It makes me happy to experience Christ in worship.

No comments: