Well- I am very busy! It really feels like there is not enough time in the day- especially during the holiday season. I am sitting on the floor at home- at least I have internet access- but I am sitting next to the tree that I didnt even have time to plug in before doing stuff online and ordering body shop for all my customers! :) That is fun...but, stresses me out. I hate being stressed out. Although, after I run to the store, I am going to lite the tree and begin cooking for the holiday party that is TOMORROW night! I am pumped- still not sure what I want to bring, but I am pumped none the less! :) Jamos is coming to town and that makes me happy! :)
Today at work was good- the reps and I had a 'christmas card writing party' and we went on a special trip to the library study room with the DVD player and watched ELF while writing christmas cards to 900 applicants! :)
We rock.
It has been raining and getting colder- which means I am wearing sweat pants to the grocery store when I go here in a few moments! :) I love looking like a scrub sometimes!!! :)
I have been meaning to write more- share photos- do something to stay in touch with whomever reads this, but I have been far to busy to have time to sit and compose a sentence...although, I will share that our office ROCKS!!! I wanted to have a campain/partnership with WORLD VISION this Christmas season to buy clothes for people in developing nations and also raise money for students who need an education- and I thought, since we are all in higher education it just seems fitting to be in support of this...well, I just started this campaign yesterday and we already hit our goal!! Which means, we can also get an animal for a community where they can sell either the milk, eggs, make food, basically, give them an animal that can help their way of life. I am just so excited about this. I think it would be amazing to work for an organization like World Vision...taking pictures of the actual gifts that people have bought. Anyways, I am excited and I can't wait to see how our money is used!!! I am proud of our office for being so willing to help out and make this new year bright for people who dont even know! :) Good job people!!!
Merry Christmas....here comes the snow!
No comments:
Post a Comment