Jamos and I had a GREAT dinner at PF Changs. Oh my goodness! It was DELICIOUS. :) We enjoyed ourselves greatly. We came home, played a game and then our friend Amy came over to celebrate with CAKE!!! :)
My suitcase is mostly packed...We have to leave the house NO later than 5:30am tomorrow to get to the airport!!! So, I have a feeling I will need some caffiene by the time I land in The Great Lakes State! :)
Anyways, I am super excited, but at the same time, I am sad that Jamos has to be here all alone, and can't be up there with me. I will surely miss him- the love of my life!!
Pray for safe travels as I head to Michigan and actually work FROM the school I work FOR! :)
OH!! Also, like 2 weeks ago, my flip phone totally bit the dust- broke in 2 and hasnt been working- if you called my cell- the message indicated that my phone was broken! BUT I finally went to the sprint store for like the 3rd time- to finally take the plunge and continue with sprint and get a new amazing phone! I found a picture, that is my phone- great color and everything! :) I was able to keep my number and now I also have text! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment