These flowers I have in my house now...
MARRIAGEPREP- in action! Here is about 150 people learning about how to build a strong marriage!
Here they are again. Look at them learning! :)
Last weekend when we went out to Macaroni Grill- we made portraits of eachother, this is JAMOS :)
Here is a side view- which is what I was drawing. I think I did a great job! :)
Our friends- picture taken at small group- Barett and Nikol. They are GREAT!
Showing some creativity while on the job, Jamos made a display for the Maytag Bravos- I thought it was very creative! :)
We made everything with my criket- which was my wedding gift from Jamos!
Here it is set up in a store...

Yes, another weekend has come and gone, and here it is Monday night and I have a few moments to post some pictures.
We had our MarriagePrep event- expected about 180- lots of people were sick or had to move their registration to October at the last moment, so, we ended up with about 150. 15 couples is 30 people, so that is always difficult. Anyways, it was a great time.
Sunday @ church we had speaker Gary Thomas, he wrote the book that i LOVE- sacred marriage. He will be preaching and teaching at our church for the entire month of August- I will be going on Wednesday nights to hear him as well. :)
Nothing new to tell you- my mom got back from her cruise, but I already talked about that one...Jamos got me flowers last week, so I will post pictures of those...who knows! I hope you are having a great day!
1 comment:
Wow Emily! Looks like you guys have had a busy week. That's so great that your marriage seminar went well. Marriage can be such a blessing when we ask the Lord to be in charge of it. I particuarly like the drawing from Maccaroni Grill! We do that too! :)
Post a Comment