No, Jamos and I aren't buying a house or renting a new apartment- we ARe housesitting for one of the pastors at our church- they live in a sweet neighborhood, and have a sweet maltese- she is white and like a little fluff ball. I love animals, so I am super excited!!!
Today was a VERY busy day. We had our life insurance physicals this morning. They came to our house and we had to do a blood test, etc., Jamos did GREAT! He was up at like 4am worried about it- but he did AWESOME!!!!! We had to fast before we did it- so of course, last night exactly 12 hours before we had to do our blood test, we were STARVING- so our stomachs hurt all night.
I ended up getting a UTI. It started yesterday and it is VERY painful. I don't want to share too much, but, after our life insurance exams, I got into the doctor to get some anti-biotic to treat it. Supposedly in 36 hrs I should be feeling some relief. Those 36 hrs couldn't come FAST enough! GEESH! What a day. Oh, and because of this painful experience, we weren't able to go to small group :(
Jamos and I are also interesting in an apartment ministry- so, we are praying to see what part of that we may be involved with- we are interested, but aren't sure how the Lord will guide in this situation.
No comments:
Post a Comment