It has been raining here in Houston for like 1 week. You would think we are in the midst of a hurricane- but nope, just rain!
This weekend is when Jamos and I are going to San Antonio! Not sure if we are leaving tomorrow or leaving Saturday morning really early! I don't mind what we do- either way it is going to be fun!! We may not go to Sea World- who knows, I know there is a LOT to see and do there in San Antonio- and we want to enjoy time together no matter what!
Do you ever feel like life is hard? Earlier this week was one of those moments, disappointments, stress, being an adult, worrying about all there is to worry about came to a head which means an emotional night for Emily! Praise the Lord my husband stands strong for me and tells me it is all going to be okay! We know that and trust the Lord for constant guidance and protection! Fear is not a part of the Lords plan.
We (I) rearranged the living room the other day too! I like it! I think it is nice to have a bit of a difference in the livingroom. I also re-organized my scrapbooking stuff so I can walk into the back room- and my husband can have his office back! :) I am trying to be nice and neat! :)
Well, it is storming and the thunder is banging thru the fireplace. This is good- which means I won't go to Target and spend all my money! I will stay home where it is FREE! Although- I got my sprint bill today and I feel like after all the fees, insurance ,etc,, I pay like DOUBLE of what I would normally pay. ANNOYING!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment