Not sure what to write about. I have had a VERY busy few days! I am getting ready for my kids to move in to campus on labor day, so things at work have been busy- and then, to add on top of that, we have marriageprep this weekend. So far so good....not too much drama...so, i am hoping that things will continue on this path- say a prayer for me as I continue to get ready for the event this weekend. We dont have as many couples signed up- only about 130 people, which normally we have about 150-190. So, I am REALLY hoping that not everyone decides to sign up on THURSDAY. That would really REALLY be annoying- since I am done with nametags, certificates, and, everything else! Whew. Anyways...I can't believe it is nearly 8pm. I am just getting done working and feel like I need to get outside and take a walk or something.
I have to find time to do the voice overs for the show we filmed soon too! I realize that I just have to learn to say NO to some things during certain weeks. I just can't do everything. And it seems like everything happens at the same time- which is usually a bummer.
Maybe I will go enjoy a nice glass of tea now? That sounds good. OH- P.S I am REGISTERED for my masters class starting August 31. EEK. Here we go!
No comments:
Post a Comment