Saturday, August 29, 2009

poor hubs

Last night, my sweet husband was up most of the night in AWFUL pain. He has had a pain in his back- you know, when you sleep wrong or something, but, this turned EXTREME! It was the worst pain I have ever seen him in- long story (and long night) short, I called at 5am to the doctors office and made an appointment, hoping that 1) we would make it til 10am when the appointment at our clinic was- or, 2) I needed to figure out which ER I was going to take him to- I had NO idea what was happening to him!!

He made it thru the morning and we made it to the clinic, good news, it isnt a pinched nerve, but he did have some swelling, and so she gave him some muscle relaxors and some pretty intense pain reliever. Poor kid. I am glad he is on the up swing!! :)

You know how I hate throw up? Well, we were leaving the clinic and this kid was throwing up right at the entry way...COME ON! I had to turn around - plug my ears and walk to the other entrance. GROSS. Why!?

So, we are taking it easy, working on our masters class, and letting him rest!

No comments: