I am sitting in the coloma public library- brand new- downtown coloma....kinda fun! I was just checking my email and now I decided since I have an hour til my next visit and I already went to 2 schools and 2 feeder churches this morning, i would take a little break! :)
This week has been good! I have been in Berrien County checking out some schools and meeing so many fabulous people! It is real fun when you are able to actually know people and hang out with them cuase you already have a connection. IYC was GREAT for me meeting these coloma and watervliet kids. We have a FM church there and I talked to the youth pastor this morning about doing a pizza bash or something. COOL GUY!
I have given out lots of shirts and bracelets! I figure, hey, this is the place I need to concentraite since I on ly have Jackson county as my other area! I have to 'own my territory' as the bosses say!! :)
It is REAL hot outside!!! I can't hardly believe it! I have been staying for FREE (sau should love that) at my grandma's house all week. That has been interesting, she is a hard headed woman....but, it is nice to sleep in a bed that is famliar. My dad and step mom leave tomorrow for their adventure of the RIM TO RIM hike of the grand canyon. They have been training for 9 months to do this intense hike...I hope it goes well for them.
That is all....off to another school for a lunch visit and then down south for a COLLEGE FAIR!! Yippee!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment