Monday, October 31, 2005

halloween

Today is Halloween, for those of you who want to know! :) I think I am sick. My head is kinda spinny today and my throat hurts...i have a strange cough....Hope it isnt bird flu.....

This weekend was another fast one. Went and saw the movie, 'flightplan' that was real good- I had a body shop party and 20 people were in my little apartment! I also went to a halloween party- that was fun and THEN aww..i went to the pet store and looked at their animals!!!! Now, don't get me wrong, I hate the fact that these little animals live in a little jail cell in the store, but it was so fun to kinda play with them thru the glass. I played with a cute little puppy and everytime I rubbed my hands together he got SO excited!! It was awesome- too bad he was like, 750 bucks.

I went to a baby shower yesterday and that was fun. I learned that in order to have a baby you need a lot of random things. Like, bottle dryers and special bags to throw the diapers in...I wonder what it would be like to just not get anything new while having a baby and use what you already have around the house...probably like they did in the old days...

Anywhoot. life is fine. I did also learn this weekend that people have different ways to handle stress/anger/communication. I am trying to work on myself, cause I do know that I am not perfect. I don't handle things the way i should all the time...so, i am working on that. I am just a broken pot- trying to be a good woman! That is my goal. To Love the Lord. To be pure and to be the woman God intended me to be!

No comments: