My mom was up this weekend, got in Thursday night and on Friday morning we drove up to her cottage and raked and got it all ready for winter! It was fun! I loved working hard outside and feeling like I was accomplishing things AND helping my mom out!!! :)
We ended up driving HOME that night (almost 3 hours each way) and that was tiring, but saturday morning we got up early and went to Brooklyn for their fall festival and to shop in the little downtown, the only thing we ended up buying was some pumpkin spice coffee...
THEN, my friend Kim called as we were just getting to brooklyn to tell us she was coming for homecoming...that was good! But, we had to hurry around so we could be home in time for them to come- and I had to run in and clean the house real fast....i am still looking for where we hid most of the stuff! :) We went to a few homecoming festivities with Kim, Chris and Chloe, my mom and Jamos. It was fun, saw a few people at the soccer game, gave a tour of campus to them and then we came home to make a lasanga dinner for my mom and Jamos. It was fun. :)
Sunday included church and a trip to the mall, where we sat in a BUNCH of cars that were displayed in the mall! :) Then, it was time for a good lunch, of my famous chicken dish (okay, so I have only made it 1 other time...) And then, the time came for my mamaduck to leave. :( I hate that!! It made my heart sad so, jamos took me on a walk around town. That was fun casue it was so pretty outside! :) Then we spent some time talking to my sweet little old lady neighbor, Ginny. She is great! :) Fun weekend!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment