Wow. posting on this blog is quite hard when time is flying faster than I can imagine! It is already october 10th! What is up with that?! Jamos and I had a great time in FL at my cousin Sara's wedding. It was beautiful and I am so glad that I was there. We got to spend a lot of time with my mom, granny and aunt margie. The weather was HOT!!! We did get a flat tire in our rental car....basically, do NOT rent from EZ car rental...they are NOT the best....So, we had to buy a new tire for the rental car.... we went searching for sharks teeth and found quite a few- that was really fun....we also did some shopping.... saw my friends Bethany and Danielle! I havent seen Danielle in like 2 years- and she was unable to make it to our wedding, so I was glad I could connect with her and her 2 kids, Collin and Olivia. they are so cute! What a great family she has!
We got in LATE on Sunday night, I came to work on Monday and then, left to drive to a college fair in sw michigan- where I stayed to do more travel for the next few days. The longer I work in admissions, the less travel I get to enjoy- and these high school visits where quite fun! I love meeting with the students on their turf. :) So, pretty much I am enjoying life!!!
Are you??
No comments:
Post a Comment