Why do the weekends go by so fast?! I only have like 60 some hours with my husband and yet they fly by faster than I can even see.
We had a great weekend- watched a movie on Friday night- Saturday we went to Lansing to do a little shopping....I had a blast at the Hobby Lobby and Jamos had a blast at EXPRESS. He loves shopping- to the point of boring me....good thing pier one is close to express...I found a great deal on a cream and sugar bowl...
Today Jamos went to begin his journey to become a Market Brand Representative for Whirlpool. He was able to travel around with a current MBR and tomorrow he moves into the Real Whirled House! I am really excited for him and this opportunity he is about to embark on! The Lord is leading us- and for that I am thankful. He will have some really neat experiences with this company in the next 7 weeks and I can't wait to hear about them!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment