Yuck. What a Monday. Crazy morning...not so crazy afternoon, trying to bide time calling students and talking them into coming to SAU- it is fun, but I would much rather be outside or cleaning my house- something... I am lacking HUGE motivation.
oh well, tonight, my dad is coming to spend the night! The bad thing, there is no room in the spare bedroom- it is full to the brim- the good news, we will get to go out to eat and probably walk or something outside- which will be fun! I am excited that he is coming! I love it when he comes- it reminds me of when I was little and he would come down to Florida in October to visit and he would come sit in on my classes and I made him think I hated it -but I really did like it when he came, cause he was showing he cared :) Ahh how time makes to realize what was REALLY going on. So, this will be like a trip to FL- except it is just Jackson- and hopefully we will have a blast! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment