Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Rascal Flats

Got the new R.F cd... I think I like it...sounds typical of them...I actually think I am not as into country music as I used to be! It is horrible!

Jamos is doing good in the house- getting to know his housemates and adjust to living in a new place. I do miss him, but this is for a good thing! I was just looking at some wedding pictures on my computer and thinking I havent even been married for 2 months, and yet, the wedding seems so long ago! I love the fact that I had a wedding, that it was great and wonderful and allowed me to marry Jamos Mitchell! I remember feeling VERY scared about such a huge life changing moment was about to happen when I said I DO, and yes, it is life changing, but it is NOT scary- and my entire life didnt change, I still have a mom and a dad, friends and family, and now I am totally dedicated to one man- that is a really fun feeling! :)
Okay, I have no idea why I just went on and on about that. I am reading a REALLY good book right now called A Sacred Marriage and I reccomend anyone that can read this book! It was a gift from a pastor who we counseled with and it has showed me some really good points of marriage and what it is all about as a christian. Go buy the book right now...Go. Get it! You will transform your marriage. it is worth the $13.50 the book costs. TRUST ME!!! :)

Okay, so yet another tangent of mine... tonight I am doing my weekly trip to Target....I need to return a slip cover for a couch that I got soley because it was on clearance, not because I enjoyed the color or actually NEEDED a slip cover... So, back to the store it goes....and hopefully my eyes will be closed to the cute target items I may want to purchase! :)

Praise the Lord, praise him!

No comments: