Today was a good day. I worked. yes, I worked. as usual. then, I decided I needed to go open a bank account down here since NONE of our banks that we currently belong to- are open HERE in Houston. It was a pleasant experience- :)
Next, in Houston, everyone who has a drivers liscense, has to have an emissions test which costs over $40 to get- plus everything else. The state of Texas is crazy!!!
Tomorrow I will take our other car to the car place and wait inthe waiting room for it- so we can then go try to get our liscenses changed and our registration/tags taken care of this week. You only have 30 days after you move to a state to do such a thing.
I just realized that when I type, my pinky finger sticks out on one side, like I am sipping tea...
funny.
Did you hear about Heath Ledger? Sad isnt it?
Jamos and I really need to set up our new plasma TV- so we can watch it. It is just chilling next to the couch- waiting to be watched!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment