Tuesday, January 15, 2008

mythbusters

Jamos and I just got our cable connected- and mythbusters is a pretty sweet show on the Discovery Channel. Speaking of TV- my hubby got home from work- we had dinner tonight and off to office max office depot- for an ink cartridge for my printer- the stinky part is- we had to go to both stores since depot was OUT of my color ink. oh well. anyways, it was raining this evening and there is a 100% chance of rain here tomorrow... geeshhhh.

okay, then, my hubby found a TV online (42 inch plasma- panasonic) for a pretty great price- anyways, he also knew that Best Buy has a price guarantee- if you find it for cheaper- if it is in stock- if it isnt an online price break- they will actually give you the TV for the amount- at Best Buy. So, we spent a LONG time at Best Buy- researching the TV Jamos found online- he really liked it- so, we came home- looked it up online, called the store, they had 1 left in stock- and the sale ended at 9pm we RACED (literally, it was 8:3opm and we got there at 8:35pm when the store closed at 9) and, although they totally didnt want to honor what Jamos was saying- and we made 2 seperate calls to the company, finally, the guy who was NOT very nice- and VERY huge- listened to what my husband was saying- honored the price deal- and we bought a 42 inch plasma tv(flat screen- hangs on the wall) I am pretty excited!!! and, mostly, i am really proud of Jamos- for doing all this research, knowing what he wanted, working so hard with his job at whirlpool so we could actually AFFORD such a huge purchase!!! I mean- I am fine with a small tv and NO cable- but, now we have cable and a huge tv to hang on the wall!!!

I have been wanting to blog, but honestly, working from home is MORE WORK than working from the office. I have ZERO distractions...and in the office- I mean, I get distracted OFTEN!!! So, basically, when I am here working, that is exactly what I am doing- and I dont have much free time on the internet- and when I am not working, I like to be with Jamos- (buying huge tv's)

I guess I dont have much to say. I miss Michigan still... I miss friends and being with people ALL day long. But, I know the Lord is going to work and he will provide and has led us this far, he isnt going to stop now!!! :)

No comments: