Today has been a good day- I still need to work for 2 hours tonight-to get a full 8 hour day in...but it has been really good connecting with my students again after a long break!
Anyways, enough about work- because I feel like that is all I do-now that I am at home- and basically if I am not cooking or emptying boxes, I am working. I did sit by the pool today- until my lap top got real low on battery power. I need to plan that better for next time- but it was kinda hard to see the computer screen as well- so who knows. I did get some sun and that made me feel good. I can't wait for this weekend, I hope the weather is nice so Jamos and I can go swimming and lay out and stuff!! How fun!!
Okay, anyways, continue to pray for my friend Tim. He is still fighting this cancer- they set up a carepages for him, which is a great way to stay informed on what is happening in his life- and I guess they have been reading him the comments that people are leaving for him. What an amazing man. Pray healing over his life.
I cleaned up a lot of boxes- tomorrow morning the moving company is sending someone to come pick up our flattened boxes- they recycle them and reuse them- so that will actually allow me to enter our guest bathroom! Praise the Lord! :) The house is coming together- I rearranged our bedroom today- Jamos doesnt know, but I like it a lot better! I dont really know much about feng shu or whatever- but, it wasnt flowing- so, I think now it does!!! It looks real pretty and when we get the pictures up and stuff I will post pictures:)
Ummm....what else? I didnt drive anywhere today- but I did look up online where the SAMS club is located and the Walmart- and it looks like they are less than 2 miles away! Which makes me happy- cause the grocery store I went to on Sunday was pretty $$$$.
I do miss Michigan and I can't wait for Jamos to come back from San Antonio.... we have so much to do around here- I need him to come back!! :)
That is all- Pray people Pray! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment