Yesterday was a very cool 72 degrees! I have been wanting to decorate for fall, but had 2 issues- 1st, motivation 2nd- you have to CLEAN before you can put out decorations- and the living space needed to be picked up a bit. BUT, somehow....I randomly started to pick up and before I knew it- I was sweating from working so HARD! Anyways, things are looking fun and fall- like around here! I even had the windows OPEN! I haven't done that since February!
Work is good.
Got new coffee- decided to get starbucks beans to grind each morning. So far, so good- though, I do feel grumpy. GRUMPY.
I am wanting to plan a christmas VACATION- to someplace exotic for our Christmas break...I have a feeling our family may not like this idea, but, I may start to do some research. We need it for ourselves. Trust me. We do. And sometimes, I feel like if you are going to pay for airfare you may as well GO SOMEPLACE! :) That is my wish, but I am not sure it is anything more than that.
Lately, I have been SCARED of roaches. The whole roach thing at church on Sunday has freaked me out- to roaches in general. The other night- Jamos was gone and I baracaded myself in the bed with pillows all around- and slept with the LIGHT ON- cause I was afraid that a roach was going to get me. CRAZY I know. I am a nerd. It isn't like we have roaches crawling all over our home- - but, I just freak myself out. I need to say "STOP" :)
No comments:
Post a Comment