Travel today from Michigan to Houston was painless. Let me remember this each time I have to fly! The flight was great, not crowded at all. My time in Michigan was awesome. I got there on Monday- and the admissions group was already in "training" with a consultant who specializes in admissions and higher education. I stayed with my friend Rachel- and was VERY tired because my flight left at 7am- and my shuttle to the airport picked up at 4am. So, Rachel and I ate a nice dinner, had some fun times and went to bed fairly early! The next morning we were up early to campus to join my admissions peeps, so that we could go to camp Michindoh. This is a camp we recently recieved as a gift- and it is AWESOME! We spent all day in training, but were able to have some great bonding moments. We have quite a few new reps, so this was an awesome chance to get to know each other better! We hiked around the lake, watched the sunset, had a campfire, and what I miss most- GIRL TALK!
It is nice to be home- but- sad to be back to my solitary "office". I miss those people. And I appreciate each of them for who they are. I will post pictures soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment